1.1. PATE PLAY LTD., UIC205971839, with seat and management address inBulgaria, Sofia 1784, Mladost district, 159 Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd.,e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Pate Play” or the “Company”) is a data controller and as such it complies with the rules and requirements of theBulgarian and European legislation on personal data protection, including thePersonal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)(Regulation (EU) 2016/679)).
2. What is acookie?Cookies are small text files that are installed on your end device by the browser when you use ourWebsite that allow information about your visit to be stored and accessed from your end device the next time you visit the Website. They allow us to personalize our offering for you and to enable you to use our services as efficiently as possible.
· make our Website more usable to visitors by remembering information that has been shown to you or that was provided by you in previous visits and not showing/requesting it again the next time you visit the Website;
· improve the navigation between the web pages across our Website;
4. What Cookies do we use?
4.1. We use session and persistent Cookies:
§ Session Cookies are stored only for the duration of your stay on our Website. They expire or are deleted when you close the web browser.
§ Persistent Cookies may remain on your end device after your visit and can be used every time you visit our Website again for easier access and more suitable usage.
4.2. We use essential and non-essential cookies:
§ Essential Cookies:
Essential cookies help make our website usable by enabling basic functions, such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies and are strictly necessary to provide our online service. They can also be placed to comply with a legal obligation.
§ Non-Essential Cookies:
these are any cookies that are not essential cookies. Non-essential cookies require Your consent. Such non-essential cookies used on this Website include the following:
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as forms for contact, forms for sending your CV when applying for a job position, forms for inquiries, etc.,cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Third-party cookies: In certain instances, we use third party cookies, which are cookies provided by parties other than Us. We always ensure that these parties are reputable and will respect your privacy. We make use of the following third-party persistent cookies:
Google’s Cookies are used for statistics and traffic analysis through Google Analytics. For more information on how Google processes information stored on your end devices, please see Google’s policies and information resources available at https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en.
We use Google reCAPTCHA for both protection and to prevent data breaches. More information about the tool is available at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/. For more information on how Google processes information by using this tool, please see https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB.
Social media sitesWe also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Third party analytics Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
5. How can you control and remove ofCookies? You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by disabling the acceptance of cookies in your browser settings. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may find that the functionality of our website is substantially restricted. Cookies that are strictly necessary for the performance of the Website (i.e. essential cookies) cannot be refused or removed. Your use of the Website confirms that you are aware of the use of these Cookies.
Cookies which are not strictly necessary for the performance of the Website but allow for analysis of its performance and the Website traffic in order to improve your online experience (i.e. non-essential cookies) can be refused or removed. You have the right to decide whether to accept the use of such Cookies by clicking “accept”on our Cookie banner which pop-us upon your first visit to the Website.
If you do not wish to use such Cookies which are not strictly necessary for the performance Website, you can simply click “reject” on our Cookie banner which pop-us upon your first visit to the Website.
You can also set your browser not to accept Cookies and use its functionalities to delete Cookies. To find out how to do this, visit https://www.allaboutCookies.org. You may opt-out of the use of Google’s Cookies by changing your browser settings or by visiting the following Google Analytics website and following the instructions given here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881.
You may opt-out from the use of Yahoo’s Cookies by changing your browser settings or by visiting the following Yahoo Analytics website and following the instructions given here: https://legal.yahoo.com/xw/en/yahoo/privacy/optout/index.html.
You may at any time request further information about the Cookies which we use on our Website by sending us a notice to the contacts specified above. For further information about your rights with regard to the protection of your personal data, please refer to the Rights section in our Privacy Notice on our Website.
This Notice is effective as of 01.09.2023.